These guidelines are developed for our partners and customers, to give them an overview on how and how not to use our brand names and logos. Our goal is to ensure a uniform brand identity whenever our names and logos are used and published.
The mission of VDG Security B.V. is to be the most innovative video management solution developer worldwide, developing tailor-made applications for defined vertical markets (infrastructure, building and parking, healthcare and retail), with the focus on openness, usability and simplicity, offering turnkey CCTV solutions from single- to multi-site and corporate environments.
About VDG Security B.V.
VDG Security B.V. creates innovative video management solutions. VDG stands for Video Development Group. We develop tailor made, flexible and integrated video management solutions for customers worldwide. Driven by innovation, we offer an innovative solution to every security need. More about VDG >
We act by the following key values:
We make sure you can trust our solutions. Above all, we provide full service to our customers worldwide.
Your safety is our №1 priority. Our video management solutions give you the tools to create a safe environment.
VDG Sense pro-actively contributes in securing your premises. Also, all data is stored in secure locations.
Our hardware and software are designed to continually provide reliable video data, without compromise.
About VDG Sense
VDG Sense is our video management software (VMS). With VDG Sense you are in control of all live images and stored video data. More about VDG Sense >
VDG Security B.V. and VDG Sense
brand names, logo, colours, fonts, appliances
This policy is designed to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to worry about negotiating a separate agreement with us. If there is any uncertainty about using our trademarks, or if you would like to discuss a proposed usage of our logo or trademarks, please feel free to contact us and provide us with a mockup of your proposal.
The VDG Security B.V. and VDG Sense brand names include, but are not limited to the name, logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of VDG’s products and services. Please pay close attention to the table of do's and don’ts concerning the use of our brand names.
Do not modify, alter, or use them in any way that is confusing, suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by VDG Security B.V., or in a way that confuses VDG Security B.V. and VDG Sense with any other brand.
Do not modify or alter the brand names and trademarks, or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by VDG Security B.V., or in a way that confuses VDG or VDG Sense with another brand. Please be informed that the brand name VDG Sense always consists of the component “VDG” and “Sense”, and that the word “sense” on its own is not associated with our trademarks or brand name in official written and/or published communication.
- VDG Security
- VDG Security B.V.
- VDG Sense
- VDG Sense app
- VDG Sense VMS
- VDG Sense video management software
- VDG Sense video security software
- Vdg / vdg / V.D.G.
- VDG security / VDG SECURITY
- VDG (security bv)
- VDG SENSE / vdg sense
- VDG app
- VDG VMS
- Sense security
- Sense VDG
193R 204G 48B (#C2CD23)
106R 109G 110B (#6D6E70)
Logo usage examples
Advertising & Marketing Materials
- Use our official, unmodified VDG Security B.V. and VDG Sense logos to represent our brand.
- Allow for at least 150% buffer space around the logos.
- Display the VDG Security B.V. or VDG Sense brand names or trademarks larger than your own marks.
- Use the VDG Security B.V. or VDG Sense brand names or trademarks to refer to any service or product other than those of VDG Security B.V. or VDG Sense.
Merchandise and manufactured items
Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our brand marks on merchandise other than our own marketing materials. If you are interested in these materials, please contact us for information of availability and usage.
- Use the VDG Security B.V. or VDG Sense name, the VDG Security B.V. or VDG Sense logo, or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, or any other merchandise.
Naming applications, products, or domains
- Use VDG Security B.V. or VDG Sense in the name of your company, website, application or product.
- Register a web domain name containing VDG, VDG Security B.V. or VDG Sense, misspellings, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Apply for a trademark with a name including VDG, VDG Security B.V., VDG Sense, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Use VDG, VDG Security B.V. or VDG Sense in the name of your application if used with any other service than ours.
Visual design of your website or application
- Design your site with a unique and creative look and feel, branding and logos of your own.
- Copy our design, look and feel, branding and logos, as this could create user confusion.
By using the VDG Security B.V. or VDG Sense marks you agree to follow the above, as well as our Terms of Service and all rules and policies. VDG Security B.V. reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in this policy at any time at its sole discretion. If you have any questions left unanswered regarding the use of our brand name, trademarks and / or logos, please feel free to contact us.